Nexus 5 issue with speakers and earphones plugged.
First of all, hi everyone. I'm new to this forum, just moved from my previous Blackberry z10 to the Nexus 5 and i am really enjoying it.
I just bought a pair of earphones yesterday and at this very moment i realized, when i started using them, that what i am listening to through my earphones its also being played on the nexus 5's speakers.
I haven't spotted any setting related to thia problem and would like to know if any of you have experienced this problem and found a solution to this problem.
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-05-2013, 07:57 AM #2
- 12-05-2013, 09:00 AM #4
- 12-05-2013, 10:15 AM #5Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- 12-05-2013, 08:42 PM #6
- By smileycon in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 12Last Post: 02-07-2014, 03:57 PM
- By techiewantabe in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 8Last Post: 01-16-2014, 03:07 PM
- By gidgiddonihah in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 39Last Post: 12-29-2013, 06:18 PM
- By Mike_47 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 9Last Post: 12-15-2013, 11:41 AM
- By Cool Jeff in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2013, 11:18 AM