- 159 Posts
Getting a replacement nexus 5 from Google can I just swap out Sim card?
I'm on sprint and I got a Sim card for my first nexus device last week. I'm not getting a different device because of a dead pixel. Can I just take the Sim card out and put it in the new nexus and it will work or do I need to go to the sprint store and do something special ?
- 01-26-2014, 12:03 PM #2
Re: Getting a replacement nexus 5 from Google can I just swap out Sim card?
You may still need to activate it through Sprint, but you may be able to do that online in the Chat session.
- 01-26-2014, 12:11 PM #4
- By SpriteFan3 in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2014, 08:44 PM
- By prarjun1990 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2014, 07:46 AM
- By s2linen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2014, 10:28 PM
- By Robynsnest in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 11:07 AM
- By veederworld in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2014, 09:24 AM