- 02-13-2014, 05:11 PM #2
- 02-13-2014, 05:39 PM #4
- 02-13-2014, 06:29 PM #5
- 02-13-2014, 06:47 PM #6
Re: Is it safe to leave my nexus 5 on a wireless charger over night?
You are really asking two questions. I can give you my experience with this.
I have my wireless charger in my bedroom. If I happen to go in there and I have my phone on me I will put it on the charger. I have not had anything bad happen from doing this.
I also put my phone on the wireless charger all night. I basically use it as a bedside clock and alarm clock. Nothing bad has happened that I can see.
Good luck with your phone.
- By btrfly0823 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 15Last Post: 02-16-2014, 11:19 AM
- By zorrowaz in forum HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 02-14-2014, 11:10 AM
- By Shark Week in forum BBM for AndroidReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2014, 07:15 AM
- By squirlee_t in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2014, 07:50 PM
- By btrfly0823 in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 03:13 PM