Wireless charging and USB at same time- no?
My first post about my new Nexus 5! OMG this phone is fast!
I bought a Powerbot wireless charger (what a great accessory! Topic for another thread). I wanted to copy over tons of files (many GB) so I copied them onto a flash drive and with Nexus Media Importer started copying them over with OTG. But when I set the phone on the wireless charger, it won't charge while the flash drive is plugged in!
Is this a known limitation? The phone will not charge over wireless while using a flash drive on the USB port? Seems a bit odd... perhaps they are somehow connected?Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5 (T-Mobile), Moto360, Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G
- 02-19-2014, 08:09 AM #2
- By UJ95x in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 02-20-2014, 12:00 PM
- By BB fan forever in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 02-20-2014, 07:49 AM
- By BB fan forever in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-19-2014, 08:37 PM
- By MikeSp in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2014, 09:58 PM
- By kelleygirlmma in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2014, 08:31 PM