Pixel 6 Pro and charging on a motorcycle / vehicle

chrismckay

Jan 31, 2022
Visit site
Hello Guys,

Like a lot of people, I was unaware of the issues in charging the Pixel 6 Pro from older charging stations and / or USB-A to USB-C cables.

I love the phone so I am happy to replace and upgrade my home charging / cable set ups.

My question is to ask what is suitable for a motorcycle / vehicle where most of the options are based around the USB-A socket for feeding from to supply your accessory.

I was looking to purchase the quad lock charger, which I will provide a link for, it has "quick charge 2 for fast charging".........but it has a USB-A socket, would this work with an A to C USB cable?

https://www.quadlockcase.co.uk/coll...usb-charger-motorcycle?variant=31210563993715

Most motorised vehicles come with USB-A sockets......is there a reliable way to charge the Pixel 6 Pro from them?

Chris... :)

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm charging my P6P in my vehicle with the same charger I used for years on my Note 8, USB-A to USB-C. Works fine but doesn't fast charge which is OK with me since I usually just use it to top off my charge when I'm driving.

I guess the best question for you is: Is it a requirement that you have fast charging in the vehicle? If so, I guess I won't be much help.