Screenshots blurry

tkanto

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I've these two issues that are actually concerning the same.

Issue 1:
When I send a screenshot from my Nexus 5 to my girlfriend (iPhone 5s), they got blurry on her iPhone.
I've read about this in earlier posts and found out that if I used Go SMS Pro she wouldn't see the screenshots blurred.
Now my question is, can't I do something to use the standard messaging app (Hangouts), so she would still not see the screenshots blurred?

Issue 2:
Now, since I found out that using Go SMS Pro would make my screenshots clear on her iPhone 5s, I thought I would also be able to see her screenshots not blurred while using Go SMS Pro.. Unfortunately I can't.
So anyone got a solution for me, how to see the screenshots she send and actually be able to read the text?

Thanks in advance on both issues.

Sent from my Google Nexus 5!

Posted via Android Central App

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello. I've these two issues that are actually concerning the same.

Issue 1:
When I send a screenshot from my Nexus 5 to my girlfriend (iPhone 5s), they got blurry on her iPhone.
I've read about this in earlier posts and found out that if I used Go SMS Pro she wouldn't see the screenshots blurred.
Now my question is, can't I do something to use the standard messaging app (Hangouts), so she would still not see the screenshots blurred?

Issue 2:
Now, since I found out that using Go SMS Pro would make my screenshots clear on her iPhone 5s, I thought I would also be able to see her screenshots not blurred while using Go SMS Pro.. Unfortunately I can't.
So anyone got a solution for me, how to see the screenshots she send and actually be able to read the text?

Thanks in advance on both issues.

Sent from my Google Nexus 5!

Hi, and welcome to Android Central. Apple and Google dont like each other so they want to make it as hard as possible for the two devices to talk to each other! unfortunately the Hangouts v Imessage saga will continue, until one of the companies releases an update to fix it. I found that Whatsapp works perfectly, you can send and recieve picture messages without them being blurry plus its a free app. hope this helps :)

jj14x

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
That is so strange. I exchange mms (pictures) with friends who use iphone all the time (I use hangouts), and have never had to deal with blurry photos. No special settings - everything stock.

tkanto

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello. Well okay, thank you.

That's really kinda annoying, but I guess I'm just gonna wait and in the mean time just ude another app, maybe WhatsApp :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87