N5 on the New Cricket

maxq54

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm using N5 on AIO/Cricket. It worked great when it was AIO, and the switch to Cricket AT&T has been transparent. The LTE speed is throttled at 8MBs, but that is good enough to stream YouTube and Netflix so far. I consistently get a tad over 8MBs. I have the 2.5GB $50 plan ($45 with autopay). I'm not sure how it'd be if using the old Cricket network and towers though.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm using N5 on AIO/Cricket. It worked great when it was AIO, and the switch to Cricket AT&T has been transparent. The LTE speed is throttled at 8MBs, but that is good enough to stream YouTube and Netflix so far. I consistently get a tad over 8MBs. I have the 2.5GB $50 plan ($45 with autopay). I'm not sure how it'd be if using the old Cricket network and towers though.

Isn't the older network CDMA? In anycase the AIO/Cricket Wireless option is a good one! I say make the jump. The N5 device is an awesome phone as well. Cheap monthly plan with great data pools and a handset with good hardware? Whats not to like! :p I say make the cut over.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

^^ Me too! Exactly as above.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty