Probably the best day of battery life I've had with my N5...

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Like you I've discovered that the N5 is capable of such endurance feats with battery life that I wondered whether, in my case, the 4.4.4 update had improved matters. When I did a search I found that if anything, users find that that makes things worse. But I certainly have no complaints at all about the battery life, and would go so far as to say it's good, in spite of the N5's reputation.

And yes, it's very annoying when that happens when you're trying to get a screenshot!

Posted via Android Central App

Aglet

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm also getting good battery life now (hopefully that continues). I last charged the Nexus 5 on Wednesday night; it copped a fair bit of use Thursday and normal use Friday and here we are Saturday and it's at about 18%. It has me scratching my head, I'm puzzled. The only thing that's happened is an update to 4.4.4r2 last Saturday. Could it be...?

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
The battery life on my N5 is decent but not as good as some other bigger battery phones. My Z2 lasts ALONG time. But one benefit of the N5 is that it charges so quickly! A few minutes to top off is usually enough to me to complete my day.