How do it recover my music files???

shawen ryoma

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
how do it recover my music files???

My friend tried to root my phone and messed it up, And then to fix it all up, he factory reset it, And now I can't find any of my music on Google play music, See when I went online it said to go online and use the laptop version of Google play music and recover the data that way, But I can't get through the Google play music website. how can i recover my music?????

my phone is nexus 5 and running on 5.1.1

thank you

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: how do it recover my music files???

Welcome to Android Central! Moved this thread to the original Nexus 5 forum (I found it in the forum for the 5X, which is just being announced tomorrow).

Was all of your music uploaded to Google Play Music? Or was a lot of the music locally saved to your phone from some source besides Google Play Music (e.g., ripped from a CD and copied over to your phone) and you just used the Google Play Music app to play it?

If your music had all been uploaded to Google Play Music, on your computer browser, go to play.google.com/music/listen to go to your Google Play Music library, click on the menu button at the upper left, and click My Library. Is all of your music there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38