Google Nexus 6 sd card?

primetechv2

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: sd card?

I just kinda need to know whether Google will allow SD writing support in non-Nexus devices.

Why no SD: An SD card on a phone allows users to stay free of The Cloud without fear their files will be permanently trapped on their devices if the phone, the battery, or the touchscreen suddenly dies.... obviously Google wants users to gift them free advertising/analytics data, so no SD for you guys.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I just kinda need to know whether Google will allow SD writing support in non-Nexus devices.

Why no SD: An SD card on a phone allows users to stay free of The Cloud without fear their files will be permanently trapped on their devices if the phone, the battery, or the touchscreen suddenly dies.... obviously Google wants users to gift them free advertising/analytics data, so no SD for you guys.

Google wants everything to be cloud based.....

anon(661246)

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site

Too bad, that is a deal breaker for me

I have all my music and movies on the cloud but I also have a 120gb micro sd with 80gb of music and adding so if i am in a poor reception area or flying I can still use my phone as a mp3 player.

radicchio

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

Anyone tried Meenova if there is not built in SD card support? According to their website, it is compatible with Nexus 5 so, hopefully, will also work with Nexus 6.

TheDroidKid

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Problem with SD cards is if you use a cheap slow one it slows down the phone when looking at pictures and other stuff that is stored on the card.

little09

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site

No sd card supported? It time to boycotts and petition and demanded to have accessible sd card supported if you want to get it ditching cloud storage based or some ****s

Posted via LG G3 Sprint