What is the Preferred Roaming List (PRL) For Sprint?

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Preferred Roaming List (PRL) For Sprint

I ran across this and I am wondering what PRL is all about. I updated it, but I have no idea what it is. I was on AT&T and just switched to Sprint a couple days ago so this is the first time I encountered it.

mxmarcus

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: Preferred Roaming List (PRL) For Sprint

Welcome to Sprint and enjoy the show speed lane.
I bought the Nexus 6, tested on Cricket for 10 days, it was great. But as Sprint customer, I finally activated on Sprint and my nightmare started
Very slow to connect to LTE network

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site

I bought the Nexus 6, tested on Cricket for 10 days, it was great. But as Sprint customer, I finally activated on Sprint and my nightmare started

I haven't had any issues at all with Sprint's LTE network. My location is covered by their Spark Network.

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

Like with any carrier, check coverage in your area first. I'm in Atlanta and I get solid, fast LTE everywhere I go.

mxmarcus

May 7, 2010
Visit site

I have good LTE in my area with few black holes. I know where the data is good or not because I play Ingress on my phone.
With the Galaxy S5, I didn't have to wait in the same spots even when I see 1 bar. Now I have to with 2 bars