New Nexus 6 Damaged on DL

JairoAnarchy

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
I purchased it through Motorola. The glass on the camera flash ring is ever so slightly chipped but enough that it's noticeable. And of course I would always know it is there.

I've already reached out to Motorola but my only options from them describe I could receive a "like new" replacement unit. Other than I could return it altogether but then play the same waiting game for another 64gb cloud white unit.

I thought I read somewhere on these forums that a "like new unit" might actually be the better route to go in regards to assuring I receive a unit that won't be physically damaged. But I spent almost $900 for it and MotoCare and I'm not sure I can justify not getting a new unit. But who knows when it will be up for sale again either.

What are your thoughts?

Posted via the Android Central App

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
If it's a tiny circular "chip" between 1 and 2 o'clock, it's the opening for the video microphone. Of course I have one there too. So does Mav if he looks closely.

grover5

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
If it's a tiny circular "chip" between 1 and 2 o'clock, it's the opening for the video microphone. Of course I have one there too. So does Mav if he looks closely.

Yep. I just looked at mine and I have it too.

Posted via the Android Central App

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Oh, don't worry... I think most owners ran into this. I even turned around and drove back to T-Mobile to swap it out.

Felt like a moron.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress