Nexus 6 at&t only 32gb

robert7107

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
So drove 13.5 miles to my local AT&T heart set on a nexus 6 and learn they do not offer the 64 gig now I'm not going to pay five six hundred bucks for a phone my plan is to use the next program only way I can do this...

Dont own a laptop or computer...
Currently using 36 gbs now between sd am internal storage... Anyone have a suggestions?!

Posted via the Android Central App

robert7107

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Yeah but i cant afford 649-699 bucks... The majority of my memory in my music. I obtain my music by means of well I don't want to incriminate myself but I understand that Google Play store off a cloud

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
You may need to find a Cloud provider to keep all of your music on as opposed to actually being on your device.
There are several options out there.

Don't want this to be the reason you are unable to get a Nexus 6.

Mav. :cool:

ejordan

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
So drove 13.5 miles to my local AT&T heart set on a nexus 6 and learn they do not offer the 64 gig now I'm not going to pay five six hundred bucks for a phone my plan is to use the next program only way I can do this...

Dont own a laptop or computer...
Currently using 36 gbs now between sd am internal storage... Anyone have a suggestions?!

Motorola offers a payment plan as well if you want to break apart the big sum into smaller monthly payments. They should still at least, that's what I almost did (if you go that route make sure you save the account # or whatever they give you after you set up your account with them because you won't b able see it again unless you have them mail it to you, and you need the # to go through with the payment plan)

Here's the page to get things going

robert7107

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately ejordan that wont work either.. I am under at&t next plan and owe 150 on my current phone and making payments on a phone that is $699. Before tax an interest accumulated on the payments its just beyond what i am will to spend... I would guess all said and done looking at 950 all said and done... With going with at&t i can set up a 18 month plan and only pay when said and done around 550.0 i see myself upgrading in 11/2016

My music takes up 23gb as of right now i deleted several items...

What i believe i need to do is store my music in google cloud but unsure how to get my music to it.. My music isnt exactly well not to incriminate myself if u know what i mean... If iam unable to transfer my music to a cloud i will delete more of what i don't listen to on a regular basis and buy it thru Google play and store it that way.... I am done with non-google devices i love stock android and the fact that Google devices get updated first is the push for me....

ejordan

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately ejordan that wont work either.. I am under at&t next plan and owe 150 on my current phone and making payments on a phone that is $699. Before tax an interest accumulated on the payments its just beyond what i am will to spend... I would guess all said and done looking at 950 all said and done... With going with at&t i can set up a 18 month plan and only pay when said and done around 550.0 i see myself upgrading in 11/2016

Ah okay, well for what it's worth there's no interest if you pay on time and they have a 6, 12, or 18 month plan but you know your finances better. I hope whatever you figure out works well, I have the 64gb and it's been great not having to worry about space as well as not having to second-guess what I add to my phone. Good luck!

grover5

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
I've got the 32 GB because that's all tmo had in store as well. That is plenty of space for me as I use the cloud. I have 18 GB free right now. But I can understand if you prefer to have everything on the device as well.

robert7107

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
So i have opt to go with the n6 thru att and have found a way to work around the storage issue.. Which i want to say that iam just a little confused why at&t and the other three big name carriers would not carry the 64gb but carry varies storage size model iPhones .

I cleaned up at least 11 gb of music files that i never listen too and uninstalled somewhere around 3 gb of unused apps.. Leaving me at 23gb.
I bought a meenova micro SD card reader from Amazon and will be here today and i will get my nexus 6 today.. Ill just transfer what i listen too mostly onto the n6 roughly 15 gb and leave the rest on sd card when i want to listen to the other stuff i can just use the reader... Hopefully the n6 is worth all this.....

Thanks for all your help..........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa