In Call Volume

down1plus2

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
I love my N6, but the in call volume is atrocious. I can barely hear anyone on the end. Is there gonna be a fix for this?I can't see why google wouldn't have a immediate fix for this, its ridiculous. Anyone's input much appreciated.

Posted via the Android Central App

BluBrett

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
If the phone is even slightly off the center of your ear this happens. Try changing how you place it on your ear and see of that helps. It will feel quite awkward at first

down1plus2

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
My volume works fine when I play music or anything else. It's just when people call the it sounds low on max volume.

sashaglo

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I have the same exact issue. Brought phone into Vzw and they said there is nothing wrong with it. I'm holding the phone with my ear in the center.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
If the phone is even slightly off the center of your ear this happens. Try changing how you place it on your ear and see of that helps. It will feel quite awkward at first

This is very true. I feel the need to move the phone slightly forward on my ear to get it loud. It's a bit awkward, make a test call and move it around on your ear until you find the right placement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chibisaurus