talking on the phone

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Just out of curiosity since this isn't really big screen the phone, when you take a call do you always put it on speaker phone or do you actually put the phone up to your ears?

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Ears or bluetooth.
To hear something about the Bluetooth option... I used to use the LG infinim HD headphones but I've rarely ever talk on the phone so I stopped using them they're in storage now but when I go to the gym. Since I have the Moto 360 I can answer calls automatically I just can't take calls on the watch obviously. But I have that wear speaker app which allows me to automatically enable the speaker but not all calls should go on speaker phone. That's why I wanted to ask everyone.

32gig

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
I always put the phone to my ear when talking on the phone, unless I'm in my car then I use blue tooth thru the radio..

Posted via the Nexus 6 on Straight Talks AT&T sim..

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Just out of curiosity since this isn't really big screen the phone, when you take a call do you always put it on speaker phone or do you actually put the phone up to your ears?

I usually put the phone up to my ear, 99% of the time. I'm not a fan of speaker phone,even when I'm not in public areas.
I do sync with a bluetooth head set sometimes if I am mowing,and otherwise would not hear the phone ring. But even that is rare

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress