help a dummy please

kald2150

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
I can't figure out what l am doing wrong. I get on chrome and Google search for an image. I then want to copy the image to send in an email. When I touch and hold on the image, I get a choice to open or save. If I save, it goes into downloading mode - and never stops until it says unsuccessful. Why can't I save a simple Google image? Any help for this newbie is greatly appreciated. I have looked all over the web and this forum and can find he answer. Thanks

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Try going to settings, apps, all, downloads manager.. Clear cache and data from it. Then try again.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

campbell.0

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Seems you are not alone. I've just installed Chrome (after flashing a new rom) and I seem to have the same problem. Saving images with the stock Jelly Bean browser seems to work fine but Chrome just doesn't want to know. Just sits there "Untitled".
View attachment 36239

Sent from my GT-I9100

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
I can't figure out what l am doing wrong. I get on chrome and Google search for an image. I then want to copy the image to send in an email. When I touch and hold on the image, I get a choice to open or save. If I save, it goes into downloading mode - and never stops until it says unsuccessful. Why can't I save a simple Google image? Any help for this newbie is greatly appreciated. I have looked all over the web and this forum and can find he answer. Thanks

it's not downloading. when it does it'll open in the photo viewer and you can hit share and and email it. try another photo and see if you have the same issue
and try rebooting the device

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress