Question Chrome Enterprise

CaliKat13

Dec 12, 2023
Visit site
I am looking for some assistance with my Galaxy Note 20 5G with regards of how to get rid of my IT Admin, (it seems that there is a very good possibility that it involves Chrome Enterprises, (and my stalker.) I have tried every which way to get a hold of them, with Zero sucess. I am not a techy person, and it quite litterely took me months just to figure out that someone had made themselves my IT Admin. Someone, who I can't accuse without proof, and even though I filed a police report, the police can't do anything about it without the proof either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and just a side note, I have not been employed since before I bought the phone from Best Buy several years ago. So I believe that this is as illegal as it gets.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231204_165347_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231204_165347_Chrome.jpg
    483.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20231204_165354_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231204_165354_Chrome.jpg
    543.8 KB · Views: 11

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Reactions: J Dubbs

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
There is nothing in those screen captures you posted that indicate a problem, nor to back up anything that involves the claim you're phone has been compromised in some way.
You're apparently looking for something that may or not actually exist and since you also state you're just very 'tech savvy' you should a) stop following all the nonsensical fear-mongering that all the news media keeps pushing out, and b) take your phone somewhere that offers lessons or seminars on using a smartphone. Lots of community centers, libraries, community colleges, and even some computer/phone retail stores have them. Once you get more familiar with how your phone actually works and its capabilities, it will be easier to determine what might be just a glitch or an actual problem.