Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Paranoid android

Can you use any version of paranoid android for the nexus 7? I got the version from nexus7root.com, but it is version Name: Nexus7/roms/ParanoidAndroid/pa_grouper-2.11-09SEP2012-192509.zip

This seems to be an older version. I think they are at 2.54 From there change log. I do not see from there home page where you can download up to date roms. Does anyone have a source for Nexus7 PA updates?

Last question. I downloaded the google apps. The one that I used..can the someone be used for any rom? It seems to go out and find its own updates if needed...
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Paranoid android

So no one has a comment to help me out...Hmmm

ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

Quote Originally Posted by Ifixsharp View Post
    Can you use any version of paranoid android for the nexus 7? I got the version from nexus7root.com, but it is version Name: Nexus7/roms/ParanoidAndroid/pa_grouper-2.11-09SEP2012-192509.zip

This seems to be an older version. I think they are at 2.54 From there change log. I do not see from there home page where you can download up to date roms. Does anyone have a source for Nexus7 PA updates?

Last question. I downloaded the google apps. The one that I used..can the someone be used for any rom? It seems to go out and find its own updates if needed...
    Download goo manager get your updates and gapps from there those will be up to date

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Documentary's and Educational Videos you think everyone should see.
    (Last Updated June,2,2013)
    Thread Retired
    Current Android Devices:HTC one,2013 Nexus 7
    Past Android Devices:Xperia Play,Droid Pro,2012 Nexus 7

ROM
    Paranoid Android

They use goo.im for hosting their ROMs.
    http://goo.im/devs/paranoidandroid/roms/grouper

Quote Originally Posted by Ifixsharp View Post

Last question.

I downloaded the google apps. The one that I used..can the someone be used for any rom? It seems to go out and find its own updates if needed...
    I believe Paranoid Android just released another update....grouper is the Nexus 7 version. I downloaded at XDA. Flashed Smooth Rom today because Youtube did not want to work right in tablet ui. So far so good on Smooth.