Paranoid android

Ifixsharp

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Can you use any version of paranoid android for the nexus 7? I got the version from nexus7root.com, but it is version Name: Nexus7/roms/ParanoidAndroid/pa_grouper-2.11-09SEP2012-192509.zip

This seems to be an older version. I think they are at 2.54 From there change log. I do not see from there home page where you can download up to date roms. Does anyone have a source for Nexus7 PA updates?

Last question. I downloaded the google apps. The one that I used..can the someone be used for any rom? It seems to go out and find its own updates if needed...

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Can you use any version of paranoid android for the nexus 7? I got the version from nexus7root.com, but it is version Name: Nexus7/roms/ParanoidAndroid/pa_grouper-2.11-09SEP2012-192509.zip

This seems to be an older version. I think they are at 2.54 From there change log. I do not see from there home page where you can download up to date roms. Does anyone have a source for Nexus7 PA updates?

Last question. I downloaded the google apps. The one that I used..can the someone be used for any rom? It seems to go out and find its own updates if needed...

Download goo manager get your updates and gapps from there those will be up to date:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

sipock97

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site

Last question.

I downloaded the google apps. The one that I used..can the someone be used for any rom? It seems to go out and find its own updates if needed...
I believe Paranoid Android just released another update....grouper is the Nexus 7 version. I downloaded at XDA. Flashed Smooth Rom today because Youtube did not want to work right in tablet ui. So far so good on Smooth.