Custom Recovery, Can I flash the 4.2.2 update?
I have TWRP on my Nexus 7 and I've downloaded the 4.2.2 update. Can anyone tell me how to flash this? When I try I am getting an error:
Verifying current system....
assert failed: apply_patch_check("/system/bin/debuggerd", ....
E:Error in /sdcard/0/.....zip
Error flashing zip ......
- 02-14-2013, 05:40 AM #2
- 02-14-2013, 07:54 AM #3
Re: Custom Recovery, Can I flash the 4.2.2 update?
Just flash the stock recovery the same way you flashed a custom one,
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
The file recovery.img should be in Zero's guide or you can pull it out of the factory image from Google.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
- 02-14-2013, 03:39 PM #4
- 02-14-2013, 05:31 PM #5
- By Horr1bleK1tten in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2012, 04:37 PM
- By AndroiderX in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 6Last Post: 01-23-2012, 09:22 PM
- By davidmagik in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 12-23-2011, 10:49 AM
- By nickmiller71 in forum Motorola Triumph on Virgin MobileReplies: 31Last Post: 08-03-2011, 04:25 PM
- By insuranceguy in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2011, 06:32 PM