Back Up Apps

rajdeep.malhi

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I recall coming across a YouTube video that allows complete back ups. I don't recall the name of the app, but my question is whether or not root access is required? Can anyone recommend any such apps. I can't find the app that I found on YouTube

rajdeep.malhi

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Joe Joejoe

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
backing up apps is kind of as non-issue. google play store keeps a record of all apps you've installed and allows you to re-install, update, or uninstall any apps. let's say you needed to wipe your nexus 7, as soon as you boot it up it'll begin installing all the apps tied to your account. this process removes the need for backups.

backups are only good for if you want to backup an entire image of the current OS, and even the usefulness of that is questionable or trivial.

don't overcomplicate your tablet experience.

shethinks

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
From personal experience, being able to restore from backup has been of value when the most recent update to an app introduces a bug or removes a feature that I like. My Note 2 is rooted so recovery solutions are many. I am attempting to leave my Nexus 7 2013 uprooted and I'm now considering my backup strategy. I will have a backup solution to cover my requirements noted above. Will also copy the backup folder to my laptop since there is no SD card.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty