What do you want in a case?

Dreamliner330

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Personally, I want a case with little or no rubber (not a 'soft touch' fan) and and a kickstand. Definitely a kickstand. Not sure on a flip cover, I think it will be in the way.

Thoughts?

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I like the smart covers that can fold and be like a kick stand. I def need a kick stand or something that will allow me to sit it up

jbuggydroid

May 10, 2010
Visit site
my wife has a really nice cover for her Acer Iconia A100 that has a kickstand for both landscape and portrait. Definitely wanting something like that expecially for gaming

fguills

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
One that doesn't have to be replaced. Once the google play comes out with there's its one and done. I believe Asus will also be selling some with different colors.

TommyC1969

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I want a case that is lightweight and adds hardly any bulk to the tablet. I want a cover that there is a way to secure it closed with either an elastic strap that folds over it or some kind of magnetic cover (a la ipad cover). I want to be able to fold the cover back and secure it (with an elastic strap or something), and then I want some kind of kickstand.

I had a case for my Kindle Fire that was absolutely perfect (Marware Microfiber Folio Cover). I hope there is something like that for the N7.

JerWiles

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I want a hard case, or a rubber case, not leather, that has a keyboard built in to the cover. I would rather not "strap in" my tablet, but instead have the case literally hug the tablet snugly, like a phone case does. Also, I DEFINITELY want a kickstand. Basically, I want to be able to put my tablet into this case, and it becomes a laptop.

crow11ad

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I want something like an Otterbox or a Ballistic case. However, when I tweeted both companies I was told by Ballistic that they don't have any plans and Otterbox states they cannot comment.

seanmten

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm toying with the idea of no screen protector and just getting a case with a flip cover...

Same here. With some sort of corning glass we can expect a somewhat sturdy screen so i think a case with a flip cover would be suitable.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
I use the Snugg Leather book type cases for all of my Tablets. It is elegant, light weight and feels like I am carrying a book and does not look so obvious to strangers.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I use the Snugg Leather book type cases for all of my Tablets. It is elegant, light weight and feels like I am carrying a book and does not look so obvious to strangers.

Will have to check that out, thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

jbuggydroid

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Crazyondigital has some cases on Amazon designed for the nexus 7. Just got the bundle they have on sale that comes with chorrds and screen protector. Just search for nexus 7 cases on Amazon

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87