Sell GT 10.1 for N7

gdubs2013

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I went to my local Gamestop today and I was told that I could get a N7 on Wednesday (16GB), but I was wondering if someone could give me input on if it is worth the purchase. I am torn on it because they are only offering $96 for the Samsung Galaxy Tab and then another $30 for a trade in bonus and upgrade, totaling around $120 to the purchase of the Nexus 7. I have to act on this offer by tomorrow at noon to confirm the ability to get the tablet.

So in essence what I am asking is if anyone would recommend doing this, or had a GT 10.1 and then got the N7 would you feel this is a fair deal. I don't use my GT heavily right now and I think its because of its size, so the downgrade in size should not play a factor in opinions. Any input would help, I am torn completely on this. I want it but I don't know if I should spring for it or just stick with what I got.

domo22

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I have had both devices and gotta sat the nexus 7 out performs the galaxy night and day in my opinion. but I don't think your getting the right value for your tab. You can get at least 200 in good condition.

Reactions: gdubs2013

gdubs2013

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Looks like a Jelly Bean ROM was just released for the GT today so I might just try that out for now and see how that works before I upgrade the Nexus 7.

cusinndzl

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
The Galaxy Tab is a couple of years old now so it's probably a good time to upgrade. On the other hand if the Galaxy Tab does everything you need a tablet to do you might as well just stick with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa