This thing is Great!

jimed43

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I have had my Nexus 7 a little over a week now. It is awesome. I will be selling my 32gig Asus Transformer.

It is hard to believe, I have gone from Macbook Pro --> Transformer --> 7 Inch Nexus

I think it is perfect combination, with my Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone, I am totally mobile and we the Google Cloud everything comes with me.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I have had my Nexus 7 a little over a week now. It is awesome. I will be selling my 32gig Asus Transformer.

It is hard to believe, I have gone from Macbook Pro --> Transformer --> 7 Inch Nexus

I think it is perfect combination, with my Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone, I am totally mobile and we the Google Cloud everything comes with me.

It's a nice tab, and it's more or less taken over for my Transformer. But I don't see any tab ever taking over for my laptop. There are some things tabs are just plain no good for. Like typing.

jimed43

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I have a work laptop, which I type on all day long. As far as consumpution these tablets work perfectly.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
They are excellent for that. I love the combination of the 7 and Kindle. And with the Double Twist alarm clock it makes a really nice desk clock :)

adamfrayne182

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I haven't booted up my laptop since getting this lol. I just love sitting on the couch and using it. Works so well.

Still use my Desktop computer though for "online purchases" :-X

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I mainly keep my laptop around to manage my Google music since you cannot really do it that well from mobile devices yet. And if I ever am trying to apply for a new job or something, certain websites need the laptop interface in order to run. Else wise, it has not been turned in by me in weeks. Even before I had the n7.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer