Anyone up for some wifi training?

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Okay so I took my phone and my tablet out of the house away from my network and I had no wifi on my N7. It said I had no internet. I now that I have ICS I thought it would connect automatically.

So what do I need to do to get this to work, please? I am on Verizon's unlimited plan and do not have hotspot on my account and cannot afford to pay for it. I thought with ICS it was just supposed to work.

I have a Rezound.

Foyt20

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I appologize for being terse, I just believe in uniformity of presentation of information. If there is a section for it, the information belongs there so other people can find it.

Good luck, and have a great weekend.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Well thanks, but it's okay. After I read your post I got to thinking that you folks are probably as tired of hearing from me bouncing around like a rubber ball as I am of hearing ''root'' being the be-all and end-all solution. No offense meant to you rooters. You're very passionate about your cause and you want to share :)

Don't take me wrong, rooting is quite obviously great for some folks and I have no doubt it does wonderful things, but not all of us wanna go that route, we just want an answer to a question that doesn't require discombobulating our phones.

So after about 5 minutes worth of ''boy is my face ever red'' I got over it. :) So your point was actually well taken after I thought about it.

It was a toss up. I thought because I was trying to hook it up with my N7 that it would be best to put here rather than in the Rezound section.

I did finally find what I was looking for after going through bookoodles of posts (should have saved them better). Seems I was confused and even with ICS I still need FoxFi.

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
The Rezound is a great phone and now with Verizon being forced to allow tethering apps on their Lte network due to their agreement when they procured the spectrum. You should be in great shape.

I wish At&t was under the same conditions. :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty