The "NO COMPLAINTS" Department

its_lucky

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
All these problems I am reading/hearing about almost seems like you have to try and create them. So since there are so many threads about all the "bad" experiences 'some/most/a lot/a few(?)' people are having, I felt the need to brighten up the N7 Section a bit.

Pre-ordered mine as soon as it was announced, then the cover, and have no complaints!
This thing is amazing!

The other day I realized i didn't have an app I use on my GNex and was able to just "beam" it with my N7 to find it right away in the Play Store. I didn't know i was being watched at the time and had someone walk over and asked "what the heck was that you just did there?!?" and I explained NFC and all that jazz. and i realize I use the "beam" feature a lot.

Anyway, just trying to bring some positive vibes into the N7 Forum :)

Mco119

May 24, 2012
Visit site
Between my family and I, we've had four perfect units. I'm really enjoying my N7..it represents the first time I've ever truly loved using a tablet.

jjhoneck

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Between my family and I, we've had four perfect units. I'm really enjoying my N7..it represents the first time I've ever truly loved using a tablet.

We, too, have four perfect N7s. I don't know if a bad batch hit the streets, or what, but ours have been perfect from Day One.

IMHO, and I say this as a long-term iPad owner, the Nexus 7 is the best tablet on the market -- period.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Slight screen lift on mine, which in no way affects my enjoyment of the tablet. I have a quad-freaking-core tablet for $250. No complaints here.

I still occasionally pick it up and shake my head as to how good a deal that little gizmo is. I don't dare take it to work - it's too shiny and I can't help myself.

sandyvern

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Love my Nexus 7!!! I went over mine witha fine tooth comb cause I read about so many complaints and issues. My screen may have the slightest of lift but I really had to 'try' to find it. Doesn't bother me in the least. Very happy with it!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
The only complaint I have on mine is sound. But to be fair, I have yet to run across a tablet that didn't absolutely suck in terms of sound. Heck, I have yet to find good sound on a laptop (HP and their Beats be damned - they suck too), and the only way to get decent sound is to add external speakers. Otherwise it's my go-to device. It's slim enough to carry in my pocket, big enough to be as easily readable as a paper back book (and a lot smaller than the 100-odd books that are on it!), can show me movies, do very advanced math and drawings, take notes, navigate me - what can't it do? I guess I can't kill spiders with it and still have it work, but I'm sure the next revision will handle that.

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
No problems with my unit what so ever. I love my nexus 7.

I'm actually using the voice dictation feature to write this post. How cool is that?

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
All these problems I am reading/hearing about almost seems like you have to try and create them. So since there are so many threads about all the "bad" experiences 'some/most/a lot/a few(?)' people are having, I felt the need to brighten up the N7 Section a bit.

Pre-ordered mine as soon as it was announced, then the cover, and have no complaints!
This thing is amazing!

The other day I realized i didn't have an app I use on my GNex and was able to just "beam" it with my N7 to find it right away in the Play Store. I didn't know i was being watched at the time and had someone walk over and asked "what the heck was that you just did there?!?" and I explained NFC and all that jazz. and i realize I use the "beam" feature a lot.

Anyway, just trying to bring some positive vibes into the N7 Forum :)
thanks to you!! people usually dont make threads to say they have no issues with the tablet and mostly would be by people who have complaints... glad to see people responding that they have no problems.

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I do have the screen separation issue. But its not bad at all so it doesn't bother me one bit. I absolutely love this thing.

LegendsCrazy

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
No complaints here either. I love this tablet. I use it everyday and take it out tethered to my GNex all of the time. That's really the only time I use my phone anymore. I can get texts on it, make calls from it, read books, magazines, and currents, watch movies, TV, listen to music, and the list goes on... Love it! I'll be a Nexus owner for life.

vdubguy18

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
No complaints here.... I absolutely love this tablet. I no longer use my SGS3 as much other than to tether for 4g.

I hardly use the PC now and have given the iPad to the kids....

Life is good....

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Mines been perfect. The "lift" can't even be seen with the naked eye... you literally have to run your finger along both edges to notice the subtlest of differences. But people tend to find and "create" problems when they really aren't there. I've had mine since day one and its been incredible. Wouldn't trade it for anything, and this coming from a former iPad 3rd Gen owner.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
People can't seem to grasp just how awesome it is to have a QUAD CORE tablet for 250. This thing performs better than any other tablet I own. I love my N7

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
The more I look at what's out there, and look at benchmarks and compare to my pile o' gadgets, the better I realize it is - especially when you factor in cost. The only tab that might have been better would have been the Galaxy Note 10.1, but they screwed up with the screen. If they had gone with a display like the Asus TF700, then they might have had a contender since the hardware it's stuffed full of just purely kicks the heinie of pretty much any other tab on the market. I don't know what they were thinking. But for now the Gnex7 is the price/performance champ, stomping tabs much more expensive and larger. Now if they could only fix the speakers.