Flixster For Nexus 7

Please Help Me

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I have just got a nexus 7 for Christmas, along with some DVDs, which came with an Ultra Violet Digital Copy. I followed all of the steps, redeemed my UV copies and all, and am able to stream them on my laptop and nexus. However I want to be able to download them to my nexus as I purposely asked for the 32GB memory one so I can use it whilst travelling without an internet connection. However when I try to download it on my laptop, I cant see how to put it onto my nexus, and when I try to Download them directly onto my nexus using the flixster app, once the download is complete, it says 'Cannot play File' when in the gallery app, do i need to download another app to watch it in or am i right in going to the gallery to watch? Please help me?

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Ultra Violet Digital are DRM created by all those big movie companies. the main reason you cant move from PC to nexus and play is this DRM.
that's why I try to avoid Ultra Violet Digital.

you should be able to play that movie from flixter itsel rather than using gallery app to play it.

also try MX player. i am sure it wont play but give it a shot.

markst

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
I also use Flixster to stream and view the movies. There is an option on flixster to download the movie on the Nexus 7. It does work. All movies that I own and view thru flixster are able to be downloaded to whichever device you are using. I can download using the Nexus and my Galaxy S3.

Kristin_MN

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I am having the same problem. I can stream from the flixster app at home just fine, but I can't watch the movie I downloaded. The flixster app doesn't work without an internet connection so when we are in the car I can't even find the movie I downloaded. Please help!!! :)

Daniel Maurer

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem. I can download the movies from Flixter and I can see the movies in my gallery. But when I try to play it I get the error message, "Can't play this video." I tried ising MX Player and Video Player and I get the same error. Anybody know why or if there is a fix or a codec I need to install to make this work?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89