I wonder when bluetooth will be fixed??????

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Since the last two updates Bluetooth headsets are still experiencing sporadic audio breakup making movie watching virtually impossible.

Guyzer

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
i as well have the same issue. if you disable wifi though the problems go away. i think there is simply an interference problem of sorts... i dont know if they can fix this

pete_lockwood

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
if you disable wifi though the problems go away.

Um. Kinda screws watching streamed movies with Bluetooth headsets doesn't it? And considering how lousy the speakers are and how low the volume is, it really sucks that they can't get something as clearly integral as BT headsets working right.

ejraney

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
My issue has been that the sound, & video do not sync. It reminds me of those old Kung Fu movies.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Is nexus or asus or android or whomever the hell services this thing aware of the Bluetooth issue, which didnt exist when i first got it, or are we pissing into the wind whining about it on here with no one who can fix it listening?

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
audio streaming on my N7 is horrible. it has tons of dropouts, no matter if it's Pandora or Google Music player. VERY annoying! My Note 2 can play pandora for hours with no drop-outs, when I use any of my BT speakers. I hope the issue gets fixed in an update.

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I just called and the tech support guy said they had NO FIX for the bluetooth problem and he was goung to send the issue "to the developers" to get it fixed but he said he was aware of the problem "from the forums." Call and complain 855-836-3987.

backslashV

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Yes Google did an awful job with 4.2.1 update. I did a hard reset and Bluetooth seems to work a little better with much less interruptions.

CGleas85

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to try the hard reset now thank. I am thinking about buying a Bluetooth speaker does that have the same issues, say with YouTube or Google music? Any suggestions on a Bluetooth speaker? I would like to spend around 120 and have a very small room. Thanks for the number too I'm going to call and complain about this too . I love this thing but my WiFi is lagging to. Can anyone tell me if a WiFi repeater helps at all ? I run 3 devices from my room and my router is down the hall. All three I get about half bars. Also where would be best to place the repeater in between devices and router or in my room? I will test it either way but just asking for pointers thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty