Nexus 7 Gone crazy!

Josh Glover

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi, Today I was on my xbox and I had my Nexus 7 charging next to me. I then wanted to find out about something from Minecraft so I went on youtube. It was on my lap while I was playing my xbox. Then it softly ( I mean SOFTLY) fell off of my lap onto carpet. It then went black and didn't turn on. When I plug it into a (English) Power outlet in my wall it flashes occasionally but doesnt turn on. When I plug it into my Laptop it just occasionally comes up with the Google Logo but mostly comes up with static like lines go across the screen. Yes I know your probably going to say "You dropped it its broken!" but believe me when I say, It literally, just slumped down the side of my leg onto the carpet. I would really love to know what happened because I love my Nexus 7 so much. Oh and also I only brought it on The 29th of December so it is not old at all.

Diknak

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
pop off the back cover and see if the battery connection is halfway out. It could cause some strange stuff if it is only partially connected.

Diknak

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
there are some videos floating around, but lay the tablet face down and take a flat head screwdriver (or anything thin and strong) and slip it between the black backing and the silver band. Gently pry open around the entire device.

Josh Glover

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
there are some videos floating around, but lay the tablet face down and take a flat head screwdriver (or anything thin and strong) and slip it between the black backing and the silver band. Gently pry open around the entire device.

It's fine now we took it back and got a new one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer