really really bad photo quality images - is there an app for this?

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I finally got the pics from my phone camera copied over to my N7 via Dropbox. I go to look at them because I want to set one of them as wallpaper and I'm appalled at the quality on the N7. Pics that looks great on my phone and the same pics look great on my PC look all grainy and distorted and don't fill the screen on the N7.

Is there a setting or an app I can get that will fix this? I'm thinking it's a screen resolution thing but not positive.

Nuuq

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I am not an expert, but I had a.same problem with wallpapers. And found app called PicWallpapers HD!!! Much easier and better to setup wallpaper than regular way... gallery > picture > set as wallpaper > and than pick that app and set it up... hope it helps...

Sent from my Nexus 7

Nuuq

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Yes!!! Orange frame of some kind...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Nuuq

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
When I search "wallpapers", second one...

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Have the images been resized at all? You need to make sure they are a minimum of 1280 pixels.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Nuuq

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I am not an expert, but I had a.same problem with wallpapers. And found app called PicWallpapers HD!!! Much easier and better to setup wallpaper than regular way... gallery > picture > set as wallpaper > and than pick that app and set it up... hope it helps...

Sent from my Nexus 7

Do not open app. Go as I described.