Nexus 7 Playlists "On Device"category

Teenwolfuk

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Not got a Smartphone or similar, so new to all this tablet and android software. Need help!

Google Play loaded up all my music OK from Windows Media Player to my Nexus 7. Can see all my music and playlists OK when in "All Music" area (about 5000 songs and 24 playlists, each one with 100-200 songs in the playlist).

Having real problems with the "On Device" area though. Seems like Nexus is trying to load some of my playlists to make them accessible "On Device", i.e. when not connect to Wi-Fi. However this process is really slow. Also not getting all of the tracks in the playlist available in "On device" version. Anyone had similar experiences like this?

Have read manual and looked on Internet for help but not getting anywhere with this. I've also looked at and tried the "pin to device" function - that doesn't seem to be working as described. Has anyone managed to get this to work properly? If so, what did you do?

Also, Google Music Manager loaded up all but 2 of my WMA tracks - any one know how I can find out which two it wasn't able to handle? Tried looking at Troubleshooting but that doesn't really help to identify the culprits.

Eduardo06sp

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Click the three dots at the top-right corner---> Go to "Settings"---> Tap "Refresh" many times.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty