web browser

talons1025

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
I have noticed Google chrome drains the battery like crazy. I guess I have two questions: is there a way to change settings to make it much less of a battery killer? Or, if not, is there a different browser to install that is similar to it but not a crazy drain on battery?

iOS Gravity

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I have noticed Google chrome drains the battery like crazy. I guess I have two questions: is there a way to change settings to make it much less of a battery killer? Or, if not, is there a different browser to install that is similar to it but not a crazy drain on battery?

Opera, or Dolphin Browser. Opera is a data conservative browser. The Dolphin Browser sucked for me but other people like it. Give them a try.

FitzAusTex

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I am so stoked that a way to install the ASOP browser has been figured out by blackhand1001 over at xda. I will miss chrome's ability to dismiss the address bar (full screen), but I can finally set font size better than chrome allows, and also sync with my chrome bookmarks. Woo hoo! Thanks for the heads up, jd914!

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89