notepad app for this tablet?

sko580

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Google Keep and has work very well for me. Syncs to the cloud and easily accessible on my N7 or my HTC One.

I just wish it would one day allow handwritten notes.

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I've been using AK Notepad (it's free) for years now. It's very much like the iOS notepad app - extremely simple, just looks like a page. Works perfect for what I need it for.

Rev.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
What do you need the app to do, or not do? Simple notes? Writing code without worry of autocorrect (this is a common advantage to Notepad)?

Revampd

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Someone in another thread recommended B-Folders. It turns out to be pretty awesome, IMO. It is a bit more than just a note taking app too. I replaced two apps with it... One for taking notes and one for keeping passwords. And it will sync its database across all devices... using WiFi!

The android app is free and complete. The desktop app which I haven't installed yet, but probably will, costs a whopping $29.95 for a license. It's not a required piece of the puzzle but would allow for editing to be done on a PC. Screenshots look very cool.

Check it out.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I have Keep, but I wanted something easily shared like when I go grocery shopping and my wife can add or delete things while I am out. Ended up just sharing a document in Google drive in a share folder. Google Keep does store to your Drive account but you cannot indicate where, such as in a shared folder. This works fine for us. You can even see when the other person is adding or deleting an item.

android newbie 248

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I use notecase pro.
http://notecasepro.com/

This multi platform note manager is awesome in Windows and Linux. Though not as developed, the companion android version is also quite good.

Can have a hierarchy of notes, with or without formatting, with or without encryption and a very responsive author. My favorite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bethel