Wireless Keyboard/Mouse combo not recognized

wakefielder

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
This morning at home, I hooked the usb wireless adapter for a Logitech MK320 keyboard/mouse combo to my Nexus 7 (2013) via a USB OTG and the N7 recognized it immediately and it worked flawlessly. I was thrilled. However, once I got to my office, I plugged in a Logitech K270 wireless mouse/keyboard combo to the N7 (which to me is basically the same product as the MK320) and nothing. So I tried plugging the K270 to my Moto X and it worked! But then back to my N7 and nothing...what's going on?!

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
This morning at home, I hooked the usb wireless adapter for a Logitech MK320 keyboard/mouse combo to my Nexus 7 (2013) via a USB OTG and the N7 recognized it immediately and it worked flawlessly. I was thrilled. However, once I got to my office, I plugged in a Logitech K270 wireless mouse/keyboard combo to the N7 (which to me is basically the same product as the MK320) and nothing. So I tried plugging the K270 to my Moto X and it worked! But then back to my N7 and nothing...what's going on?!

I dont know the answer, but I have a similar problem. I have a bornd bt mouse that works perfect on my tab 3 8.0 and tab 2 10.1, but when I connected it to my nexus it was REALLY choppy, to the point that it was not even usable. Its really weird how the same or nearly identical accessories can function completely different on a device or similar devices. I guess it's just one of the quirks of android. I would NEVER BUY AN APPLE though! :)