N7 2013 OK with Lollipop?

Seronac

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I've pretty much had it with my 2012 N7 having slowed to a crawl on Lollipop. Does the 2013 N7 have the same problems or does it work well with Lollipop? Any thoughts?

Posted via Android Central App

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I've pretty much had it with my 2012 N7 having slowed to a crawl on Lollipop. Does the 2013 N7 have the same problems or does it work well with Lollipop? Any thoughts?

Posted via Android Central App

So far so good, and my wife's 2012 seems fine with it too. Have you tried some of the troubleshooting steps, like clearing the cache, or even a factory reset?

wrecklass

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I was unable to use the 5.0.1 OTA on my 2013, probably because my tablet was rooted. So I did a fresh install of the OS via adb side loading. Everliving is working extremely well at this point after updating all of my apps. Fast response and screen scrolling. Excellent battery life, 16+ hours of hard use per charge.

Of course that was a clean install. YMMV.

shinkaide

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I've yet to get lollipop where I am in the world yet. I can't wait! Out of curiosity, how much battery life per charge did you usually get prior to getting Android lollipop?

Jon_Doh

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Mine is just as snappy and fast as before and I didn't do a factory reset. You might want to try clearing the system cache and doing a factory reset. Lollipop has been a great upgrade for me and has stopped (at least for now) the horrible battery drain I had been plagued with ever since the Kit Kat update.