Samsung Messages App

Del1701

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Does Samsung still support their native text messaging app on the S23 models?
I've been having problems with texts failing to be sent and then the recipient receives multiple texts. I thought I'd look for the app on the galaxy store to see if anyone had left any reviews lately with the same problem but I can't find it on my S23 ultra or my tab S8 plus 🤷🏼‍♂️

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Does Samsung still support their native text messaging app on the S23 models?
I've been having problems with texts failing to be sent and then the recipient receives multiple texts. I thought I'd look for the app on the galaxy store to see if anyone had left any reviews lately with the same problem but I can't find it on my S23 ultra or my tab S8 plus 🤷🏼‍♂️
Yeah they still support their messages just not easily accessible in galaxy store .
Clear cache then force stop , if still same then clear data and force stop.

waqqas31

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
I just noticed that on my S23U (July update), the Samsung Messages app is gone. Only the re-themed Google Messages app remains 😱

Del1701

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
What carrier do you use? Are you using a factory unlocked device from Samsung or a device from your carrier?
It's a UK unlocked model and I'm on Sky mobile, I've done the usual stuff of restarting, clearing app cache and system cache.
I then got onto sky mobile who sent through the configuration settings again but what I've done this morning is made sure that rcs has been turned off in samsung messages and in Google messages and it seems to be working now, but I have no rcs now 🤔

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Del1701

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
What carrier do you use? Are you using a factory unlocked device from Samsung or a device from your carrier?
I was a bit premature with thinking that it was fixed, the problem started again after a couple of texts that ai sent, the strange thing is that at the moment only one of my contacts is receiving duplicate texts 🤔 for the life of me I can't figure this one out 🤷🏼‍♂️

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hackemail