When will N7 (2013) LTE get Lollipop?

joeynumbers

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
It was suppose to be in early December, but there was delays due to bugs for non LTE version. I expect we get an update later December or early January.

Posted via the Android Central App

rjl2

May 4, 2010
Visit site
There are some pretty stable builds over on XDA if you don't want to wait. Given the magnitude of the update, a fresh install is probably a good idea anyway.

BullwinkleMoose

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Who cares. It works good now. If it ain't broke don't fix it. It offered me the update, one single time, a few weeks ago. I'm glad that I ignored it.

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
It had it. Lollipop has been pulled for the time being. I had the upgrade notice and fortunately didn't install it. A couple of weeks later it disappeared. I am glad I didn't install it.

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
It had it. Lollipop has been pulled for the time being. I had the upgrade notice and fortunately didn't install it. A couple of weeks later it disappeared. I am glad I didn't install it.

I've been checking for factory images every day, haven't seen one for the LTE model yet. It feels like the Verizon Galaxy Nexus update all over again.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I've had the 5.0.1 upgrade on my 2013 for about a month or so. I know the 5.0 was pulled for about a week, then the 5.0.1 upgrade was released for the 2013 version. (none of my friends with the 2012 version have received it yet) I don't know why there's another delay. The 5.0.1 works great on my device, especially the battery life and speed. I have the 32GB wifi version. I haven't received any further upgrade notices.

Posted via Android Central App

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I've had the 5.0.1 upgrade on my 2013 for about a month or so. I know the 5.0 was pulled for about a week, then the 5.0.1 upgrade was released for the 2013 version. (none of my friends with the 2012 version have received it yet) I don't know why there's another delay. The 5.0.1 works great on my device, especially the battery life and speed. I have the 32GB wifi version. I haven't received any further upgrade notices.

Posted via Android Central App

Standard Nexus 7 or Nexus 7 with LTE? I'm guessing its Verizon holding up the LTE version release since they released a new tablet of their own and are pulling the Nexus 7 from their stores (at least in my area).

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Standard Nexus 7 or Nexus 7 with LTE? I'm guessing its Verizon holding up the LTE version release since they released a new tablet of their own and are pulling the Nexus 7 from their stores (at least in my area).

I wouldn't blame Verizon when Google/Asus doesn't seem to have all the kinks worked out on the non-LTE version yet. I wouldn't be making any guesses on when it'll be available for the LTE version until everyone (that wants it) has it on the regular version.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I think there are some fixes being done for both wifi and LTE versions. It may result in a 5.0.2 or 5.1 upgrade being released shortly.