Nexus 9 Quality

ruhban

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I've returned at least four examples to Amazon based on the lack of quality. Now they've put me on their fraud / criminal watch list (how unfortunate).

I've never used any of the devices - I've merely checked the quality of them (i.e. the buttons). The one before the one I currently have had speakers which sounded like a £1 pair of headphones which wasn't right so I returned it.

They sent another one which seemed ok on the button side of things. However when I turned it on, I typed my Wi-Fi password in and noticed that the vibrating motor sounds really loud. Compared to the many others I've tried it sounded really loud. Now this is my last chance - I can only return it for my money back and not another example because they'll probably close my account.

Can anyone confirm or deny a loud vibrating motor?

Thanks!

Posted via my Z10 using Android Central App

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I've returned at least four examples to Amazon based on the lack of quality. Now they've put me on their fraud / criminal watch list (how unfortunate).

I've never used any of the devices - I've merely checked the quality of them (i.e. the buttons). The one before the one I currently have had speakers which sounded like a £1 pair of headphones which wasn't right so I returned it.

They sent another one which seemed ok on the button side of things. However when I turned it on, I typed my Wi-Fi password in and noticed that the vibrating motor sounds really loud. Compared to the many others I've tried it sounded really loud. Now this is my last chance - I can only return it for my money back and not another example because they'll probably close my account.

Can anyone confirm or deny a loud vibrating motor?

Thanks!

Posted via my Z10 using Android Central App

My Nexus 9 works just fine and I purchased it from Amazon about 4 weeks ago.

LinuxWeather

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I returned one from amazon due to DOA but second is fine - loud motor is definitely not something I've heard nor not sure how you can hear anything internal, ie there is no spinning platters, aperature arm, fans etc that I know of.

Posted via the Android Central App

Habiib

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased mine about10 days ago and everything is flawless and I don't experience any issues with the vibration.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez