Nexus One and Sense UI

frettfreak

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
So, is there a chance of getting the sense UI onto a Nexus? I am assuming it may not be able to happen for a while, but can anyone confirm or deny?:confused:

Just trying to make a decision here on weather i should buy now, or wait til after the mobile conference in a few weeks and see what else may be coming out.

MedioGringo

Jan 10, 2010
Visit site
HTC Bravo might be a version of the N1 with Sense. Maybe not. Look for HTC to come out with their own superphone sporting Sense some time this year. I'd wait.

baidya

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Total Newbie waiting on an android that i like

After reading your post, I browsed for Bravo and it looked pretty good. The only thing I didn't like is the amount of memory included(ROM and RAM). Its something like 256MB and 512 MB if I remember correctly. Do you by any chance know if there is an android in the making with the entire memory built in to the phone like the Pre and IPhone...

I am not a big fan of SD card based memory...I know there are talks of app installations being allowed on to memory card etc etc...But I still prefer that its totally built in and option to expand using micro SD is just a Bonus for me and shouldn't be the primary source of memory.

Thanks In Advance,
Baidya

TaeKwonDonkey

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
So, is there a chance of getting the sense UI onto a Nexus? I am assuming it may not be able to happen for a while, but can anyone confirm or deny?:confused:

Just trying to make a decision here on weather i should buy now, or wait til after the mobile conference in a few weeks and see what else may be coming out.

I'm pretty sure that someone has already rooted it and go Sense onto the phone. Scour the internets and I'm pretty sure you'll come up with something

MedioGringo

Jan 10, 2010
Visit site
Yeah but xda hacks are always buggy. Also, remember Sense is for a 480X320 screen.

This Android phone has built in storage: Inbrics M1 is the thinnest Android slider we've seen, probably everything we ever wanted -- Engadget

Although Google has said that they are working on app storage on the SD card. Personally, I prefer using a micro SD for storage because when I get a new device I can just pop it in and all my videos and music and pics are there. Plus, if I decide I need more storage, I can go out and buy a new card.

Also, the specs on the Bravo are bound to change. It's so similar to the N1 that it might not be released, however. All the info on it is from October of last year so it might have just been an early version of the N1. But I'm sure HTC it chomping at the bit to get a next-gen Android device running Sense UI. When they do, my N1 is going up on eBay!

LCW

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
got Sense 2.1 (modded though) running on my Nexus... thanks to MoDaCo... the ROM kitchen is so awesome... make your own custom Desire ROM...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress