How to order if only show wait list?

tgrsnpr

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
Ebay, wait, or order it from Verizon. I have been checking the site numerous times each day. Sometimes after a few hours or a few minutes and it never changes unless your ordering the 32gb. I gave up and just ordered one from Verizon.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Since you're on the list they will email you when they're in stock. Once you get that email you can then go order one.

jam4775

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Ebay, wait, or order it from Verizon. I have been checking the site numerous times each day. Sometimes after a few hours or a few minutes and it never changes unless your ordering the 32gb. I gave up and just ordered one from Verizon.
I'm about to pre-order through Verizon too, as much as I don't want to. But my wife needs a replacement for her Note 7, she's not going to be happy going back to her Note 3 for very long.

Bijiont

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site

I was going to order via Verizon until I found out that they have locked down the bootloader on the Verizon version as they always do.

Going to hold out until they are available on the Google store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non