Name Problem

anon(9227267)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Some where between my 1st and 2nd cup of coffee this morning it dawned one me, I'm waiting for the arrival of a phone named Pixel. Pixel. Are you kidding me. My Moto Droid Turbo and Moto Z Force are going to beat Pixel up every morning, steal his lunch money, and lock him in the spice cabinet. What have I done?

After taking a good look at the phone on the phone store, I see the only markings are a "G" on the back...problem solved. I'm going to take out my engraver, add a "US" to the "G" and I'll have GUS. GOOGLE GUS.

A black 32 GB GOOGLE GUS....still not quite right. I am going to have a 32 CALIBER GOOGLE GUS - much better.

A name that will strike fear into the Motos. A name that will force Apple to rethink the whole iPhone name. iPhone, get real here, what kind of name is that?
There will be no iPhone 8, it will be the iIvan 1.

The rest of you posters can worry about speed, pic quality, call quality, SD slots, headphone jacks, and all that nonsense, I have solved the biggest issue of all.

This post submitted with all due respect to those who deserve respect and with the intent putting a smile on all our faces as we await our new GUS phones.

FYI - this is GUS GUS - for those of you not familiar with the name
gus.JPG

I'm now sitting here waiting to see which takes longer - the removal of this thread or the nurse to come and adjust my meds :D

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Lol.

I have to agree - I am dreading the day that someone notices my new phone in my hand and asks, "What phone is that?"

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm just going to put a Nexus sticker over the "G" and call it a day..........:D
Dbrand skins is selling those for $2

d6c82b4ae7a5c6970b4ec71c59088c3b.jpg

T48

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Lol.

I have to agree - I am dreading the day that someone notices my new phone in my hand and asks, "What phone is that?"

You know it will be the hottest girl who has ever asked that question & she will ask how you like your Pixie phone? :p

mrsafety7

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Hilarious! Yes after the futuristic sounding "Nexus" line we are give a phone with the name of something we only talk about it they are dead "Pixel(s)"

anon(9227267)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
The eagle in my USMC tattoo said I'd best not bring anything maned Pixel into my home - Pixel cancelled - Nexus 6P ordered - eagle still not happy - Nexus 6P cancelled - looks like I'll be sticking with the Z Force - now THAT is a name - eagle happy.