My XL crashes several times a day..

elbodude

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
could be using maps or gmail or chrome. It does not seem to be app specific. It just freezes then I need to hold the power button for ~10seconds to reboot. Might be related but after I make or receive a call, I get an on screen ad. Any ideas?

thanks,
elbo

Jheebs

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
could be using maps or gmail or chrome. It does not seem to be app specific. It just freezes then I need to hold the power button for ~10seconds to reboot. Might be related but after I make or receive a call, I get an on screen ad. Any ideas?

thanks,
elbo

Most definitely a bad app you have installed... Delete one by one until you find which one is causing issue, start with the "no name" apps first, most likely one of those. Good luck

Carraser23

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site

thanks,
elbo

I would also recommend clearing the cache in the settings under storage. I do that daily and it keeps my phone running smoothly all the time.

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I would also recommend clearing the cache in the settings under storage. I do that daily and it keeps my phone running smoothly all the time.
That's definitely not necessary. The phone creates that cache for faster load times. I've never cleared it in 4 months and mine runs just smooth as the day I got it

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
This has happened to me a couple times over 4 months. I removed apps I don't use consistently and haven't had this problem since.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo