02-03-2017 01:06 PM
40 12
tools
    I did get my intelliARMOR PRO HD and installed it a few days ago.
    So none of the pixels are obscured?
    01-02-2017 10:57 PM
    Not that I can tell, but others have reported that it covers half a millimeter or so.
    01-05-2017 04:49 PM
    So none of the pixels are obscured?
    It covers a very, very, very small fraction of the display - almost unnoticeable. If you've seen a OP3/3T with the official full screen protector, it's like that.
    01-06-2017 03:18 AM
    I got something from verizon (expensive $24.99) and realized it doesn't cover fully. I understand that's for cases, but I use slim case and keep seeing the glass protector lines (I have black phone).
    Yeah, the VZ one is slightly smaller than the screen. At first I thought that I put it on wrong. Than I noticed it was the same on all of the phones I've looked at.
    01-06-2017 07:27 AM
    I have this one...

https://www.intelliarmor.com/shop-by...protector.html

it fits perfectly. All the way to the edge. Cases still fit and does not lift up the screen protector. Very happy. Only thing is there is a tiny piece of lint under it.
    01-06-2017 04:09 PM
    I'm beginning to think that with the exception of the screen protectors with the opaque frames, which I don't really want, I'm unlikely to find a screen protector that will fit properly on my Pixel XL. So, I may actually resort to trying this Qmadix First-Defense Liquid Glass Screen Protector that was demonstrated at CES 2017.

I know, I know... it may turn out to be flimflam, all smoke and mirrors; but at this point, as I sit here looking at my way-too-small Zagg screen protector, I'm thinking this just may be my next move.
    01-07-2017 04:01 PM
    Same concept, this one from Orzly. In an email exchange, they assured me that theirs fits the visible part of the screen perfectly. Originally, the opaque borders obscured a few pixels.
    Turns out that the opaque frame on the Orzly DOES cover some of the screen.

Intelliglass Pro Jim describes is the same design. Clear center w/ black or white border offering full coverage. They say theirs is correctly sized so the transparent part fits the viewable screen. We'll see. I ordered one and will let you now. Maybe Jim will get back to us with how his fits....
    Regarding BOTH of these 'edge to edge' protectors, BOTH cover several pixels of the screen.

This, despite my assurances with BOTH companies that this is not an issue.

Again, I contacted BOTH companies prior to ordering their products. BOTH assured me this was not an issue.

BOTH were wrong.

Moderators: Despite this being an active thread, I am going to post it as a new one given it is an important update on specific products. Should you disagree, feel free to delete ......
    lucpol likes this.
    01-10-2017 12:32 PM
    Has anyone tried this screen protector from OtterBox?

http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=eyRf21sR
    01-12-2017 08:19 AM
    Can't believe we can't find a full edge to edge protector glass..... Had tried many and they not good looking and collects dust at the borders
    01-14-2017 01:18 AM
    Can't believe we can't find a full edge to edge protector glass..... Had tried many and they not good looking and collects dust at the borders
    It seems the Spigen is good. Same concept than the intelliglass pro and orzly but with a way better execution.

Some pics were posted in another forum which are showing a perfect fit, no halo, no covering of the screen and no dot matrix (the orzly has an awful dot matrix)
    01-14-2017 09:04 AM
    It seems the Spigen is good. Same concept than the intelliglass pro and orzly but with a way better execution.

Some pics were posted in another forum which are showing a perfect fit, no halo, no covering of the screen and no dot matrix (the orzly has an awful dot matrix)

If you want the Spigen, Amazon has it for 1/3rd the price ($9):

https://www.amazon.com/Spigen-Google...cUvbUpU5644727
    petrosil likes this.
    01-15-2017 04:07 PM
    If you want the Spigen, Amazon has it for 1/3rd the price ($9):

https://www.amazon.com/Spigen-Google...cUvbUpU5644789
    Thanks. I already ordered on eBay also for 9$.
    I live in Spain and I am expecting to receive it in a week.
    01-15-2017 05:27 PM
    I got the Spigen screen protector today. I like how it turned out. It definitely covers fully. I'm satisfied. I will go back to Spigen for my next screen protector if this one gets broken.
    JimSmith94 likes this.
    01-21-2017 05:24 PM
    I got the Spigen screen protector today. I like how it turned out. It definitely covers fully. I'm satisfied. I will go back to Spigen for my next screen protector if this one gets broken.
    The same for me. Fits perfectly.
    Some other people had bubbles and sensitivity issues. But I did not experience any problem. Plus it is left side with the Ringke Fusion smoke black case.

radgatt and JimSmith94 like this.
    01-22-2017 02:45 AM
    The same for me. Fits perfectly.
    Ditto for me.....
    lucpol likes this.
    02-03-2017 01:06 PM
40 12