Google Galaxy Nexus Android 4.2 Photpshere problem

ibarot

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Hello Guys,

I am new to the world of Android after having used iphone for a long time. I upgraded my new gifted Galaxy Nexus phone as soon as i got it out of the box from Android 4.0.4 to 4.1 and then to 4.2 via OTA update that was available. I have not rooted or fiddled with anything more yet on the phone as yet. However my problem is only with photosphere. Have seem number of videos and instructions but so far have not been able to take a single picture yet. I enter the photosphere mode and I see the instruction to align the phone. I get the blue dot in the centre of the circle but even after holding it still for 20 or more seconds, nothing happens. I see 3 blinking dots and dats it. Is anyone else facing similar issues? What could be wrong. Am using fresh update that appeared on my phone to upgrade so am pretty sure I have not installed something wrong.

Can anyone please help??.. was looking forward to photosphere feature the most...:(

thanks,
Irshad

ibarot

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
thx, but am doing exactly like the video...andno matter what I do, after getting the blue dot in circle nothing happens....even after holding it there still for 20 seconds...and this is after the official OTA update on my phone.

andyahs

May 19, 2010
Visit site
thx, but am doing exactly like the video...andno matter what I do, after getting the blue dot in circle nothing happens....even after holding it there still for 20 seconds...and this is after the official OTA update on my phone.

After aligning the blue dot you move the camera (phone) slowly left or right to align the next set of blue dots. When you are finished press the shutter (stop).

ibarot

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
After aligning the blue dot you move the camera (phone) slowly left or right to align the next set of blue dots. When you are finished press the shutter (stop).

I dont see the next set of blue dots.. thats the problem. When I align i just get 3 blinking dots... out of which the first dot is dark colored and other 2 dots are in lighter shade...After moving left or right I dont see any other dots at all.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I dont see the next set of blue dots.. thats the problem. When I align i just get 3 blinking dots... out of which the first dot is dark colored and other 2 dots are in lighter shade...After moving left or right I dont see any other dots at all.

Maybe there was an issue with your OTA? Did you download it over WiFi?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ibarot

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Maybe there was an issue with your OTA? Did you download it over WiFi?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yes, I did download it over WiFi. Rest everything seems to work fine...its just this. I tried factory reset but in vain. The problem still persists. Any clues on how to progress?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty