- 9 Posts
Question about Canadian Telus Galaxy Nexus
I have a Galaxy Nexus on the Telus network in Canada. It never got the 4.3 update and I wondered what was up. Someone in this forum let me know that It was a special case because it was Telus, I am not sure the full reason.
Anyway I am looking to sell my phone and want to know if it is locked to the Telus network or if it is unlocked. I thought all Nexus models were unlocked but maybe I am incorrect.
If anyone has any knowledge on this and can let me know that would be great.
- 08-31-2013, 09:44 AM #2
- 1,976 Posts
Re: Question about Canadian Telus Galaxy Nexus
Did you buy the phone directly from Telus? If so, it is entirely possible. Can you try another carrier SIM in the phone first? Did it come with any Telus apps of any sort already installed?Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4
- By Sanmikele in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 10-27-2013, 05:57 PM
- By Delta Crow in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2013, 08:35 AM
- By ratsnest74 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 17Last Post: 09-03-2013, 04:46 PM
- By getbretweir in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 08-31-2013, 10:16 PM
- By Regulator30 in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 08-28-2013, 10:41 PM