SWEET JESUS!!! Update your Revue to Honeycomb 3.1 NOW!

gcantrell

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site

b00sted

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
can someone let me know if there is anything worth while for network share streaming? I really really would like to ditch the only apple product in my house (atv2 running xbmc) for something a bit more android friendly :)

kentoe

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
You are my hero!

Lol thanks :)

ikUbF.jpg

kentoe

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I would like to know if network share streaming has improved too

YES it has improved. I'm playing a few file formats I haven't been able to play before. Not only that but the media player has been VASTLY improved and revamped. So much cleaner now, also indexes all your content quite nicely. The searching through folders is awesome as well. Easy type and it reorganizes everything.

kentoe

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
The options are astoundingly awesome. Remote debugging and just deep options that haven't been accessible before. Notifcations manager, better menu button options when you're in TV mode and when you're in the browser and such. Any requests?

Seven2k

May 17, 2010
Visit site
To give you a quick answer: yes. I cannot seem to find it which is really rather annoying actually.

Its beta so hopefully they will add it later close to release. HC netflix just came out. In all honesty no netflix ...device lost a key feature and i may have to return or sell it.

Last edited:

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone been able to install any apps? I heard that most apps don't work with the GTV's chipset.

Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk

kentoe

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone been able to install any apps? I heard that most apps don't work with the GTV's chipset.

Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk

When you visit the market, it just says that the application is not compatible with your device. That's if the application isn't supported for it yet. (E.g. I tried angry birds and that's what it told me)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress