No HD in YouTube?

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
The last several videos I've watched on GoogleTV's YouTube app have been generally low quality. This didn't used to be the case. My units are connected by Ethernet, so it shouldn't be a bandwidth problem. Any settings I can change?

TJH

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
This is happening to me now too. The only setting I can find is "automatically adjust stream quality" or something like that. But I can't get any YouTube videos to play in HD anymore. Did you (or anyone else) find a resolution to this? Thanks!

vmunjal

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem. When I am playing a video which is of HD resolution, it starts playing in hd quality but after few seconds changes to low quality citing poor network bandwidth. I am sure my network bandwidth is pretty good as netflix is working in HD quality and also doing a speed test via google chrome it shows speeds of 10mbps+.

I am sure it is the you tube app which is faulty. Can any body help?
Thanks!

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I was never able to get this figured out. The Google TV in the front room never plays in HD anymore (Sony Blu Ray), while the one in the bedroom does (Sony streamer). I even connected the Ethernet cable to see if that would help to no avail.

TJH

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch