Data down again?

dreitzell78

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Central Louisiana data down again? WTH? What its the freaking problem? Anyone else down? Uggggg

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

dreitzell78

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Went to local store, said to call support, her bolt was working fine, hmmm. Then about 2pm hours later 3g just pops up and starts working. Has to be something with my phone. Any possibilities?

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Went to local store, said to call support, her bolt was working fine, hmmm. Then about 2pm hours later 3g just pops up and starts working. Has to be something with my phone. Any possibilities?

Have you tried any of the methods discussed in these forums to resture your data connection? Or, are you just waiting?

-Frank

broadwayblues

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Central Louisiana here too. My wife's Charge is doing just fine, she is on 3G and I have 1X, sometimes.

I have the new radio btw, didn't help.

nugiene

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
if any of you have updated to one of the new leaks, you should try to flash an older radio.i think that's the data problem.

asianrage

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Anyone in Seattle having data issue? I've just noticed it about an hour ago. It's all 1X in Renton for me.

Last edited:

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Phone works no problem but have not received a single text since around 7pm last night and none today in Sioux Falls SD. Did battery pull and left sim out for 5 minutes, everything else works including internet just no text service at all. Had friend call me cause they we were wondering why I had not responded to 15+ text since last night.

stearic

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same problem here in central kansas. My dad keeps cutting out, When i do have 3G, part of the time the 3g and signal bars are grey instead of the green that i usually got all the time. I hope this isn't a sim card problem. Buddy of mine just got a TB and he was having this problem and he lives 45minutes from me.

mpciii

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I've been having the same problem the past the days. Finally I did the ##778# thing and changed my modem back from rev A to ephrd. Seems to have fixed the data for now. I'm thinking they may have upgraded the towers in my area. I'm not in a 4g area.

stearic

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I so wish there was a way for me to force my phone to rev a only. From my understanding, any AOSP rom doesn't have that as it's a sense only option to be able to change that.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
no issues here... got 25 down on 4G on my way home from work and this right now on 3G:
3G.png

Miami/Ft. Lauderdale

Speedtest app only gave me like 2MB down on 4G.... something is wrong with that app and the Gingerbread leaks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRNATAREN