Unable to load os

fwn

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
Now here is a strange one. I did a data reset on my phone yesterday and able to load all the apps but then when I rebooted the phone it refused to go past the splash screen. I did a data reset again and it did the same thing. I'm wondering if anyone has an idea how to fix this problem. Currently I cannot reboot the phone.

fwn

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
I cannot reboot the phone. It hangs at the Google splash screen. I can factory reset it but alas cannot use it after reboot.

fwn

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
So here's the bottom line. The OS is now loaded and is all good. I tried the pixel repair tool but it would not function. However, when I rebooted the phone everything came back. So this is just one of the wonders of running beta software.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
So here's the bottom line. The OS is now loaded and is all good. I tried the pixel repair tool but it would not function. However, when I rebooted the phone everything came back. So this is just one of the wonders of running beta software.
When you say "beta", are you being facetious, or are you actually using the Beta version of Android?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos