Jelly Bean finally on HTC One X!

nathy321

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Great, thanks
Well i haven't been tinkering enough with the new features because 1st born was just welcomed to this world...but based from my experience, i didn't encounter any lag or crashes in the os...significantly better than ICS in terms of usability and battery life...i really like the power save option..it helps improve it but it still cant last 2 days of heavy use...but 1 day worth of battery is enough for me :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
No, just an app to figure out what the he'll those two are talking about, lol

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
You mean a translator? There's Google translate, but my experiences with it have made it seem like I have the grammar of a toddler :p

Sent from my HTC One X

pedend

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this is in the correct place. I received a message on my phone yesterday saying AT&T had a software update. Click postpone or run... I chose run. It reboot and went to a black screen with green arrows and a a status bar. When this finished it went to Optimizing Applications. It sat at 2 of 84 for 4 hours when I finally decided it was hung up and I did a long press to reboot. It rebooted and I was able to do a few thing but when it went to sleep I couldn't wake it up. I long pressed to reboot again and each time it sleeps I have to long press to reboot. I've reboot a dozen times and it won't wake up without a reboot.

Any idea how to fix this?

opec

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
When will the official image be available to download? I cannot do ota updates because I'm rooted, and I want to do a fresh install of the JB factory image.

D.A.R.Y.L.

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I have an International HOX on Straight Talk. I bought it from newegg and I believe it's the Taiwan version.

2012-11-06 21.58.58.png2012-11-06 22.54.15.png2012-11-06_23-26-27.png

My next question... seems like it's a resource hog. 756MB/1.0GB with only 2 programs running?!?!

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Don't use a task killer to see what is running.

Go to settings, apps, running.

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
I am not using Advance Task Killer to see what's running. That's the normal Task Manager built in the OS.

Never the less, go to settings, apps, and select the running tab and you will find the complete list of running tasks.

I assure you there are many more than two tasks running in any android device.

GrimmReapa

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Sigh... I have a Taiwanese version, still no Jellybean. HTC needs to provide more specific roll out dates.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloThere